Kids TV - Nursery Rhymes And Children's Songs

Hello Friends,
Today I don't have any channel for you. But if you are a parent of small child, then this article is for you.
As the name suggest this channel is for Kids.
Kids TV - Nursery Rhymes And Children's Songs.
So, for the parents this channel is very helpful.
Let's go for the videos of the channel.
The channel make the animated video of the rhymes. They make the beautiful music for the rhymes.
I would  like to tell you my personal experience about the channel.
I have small cousin sister. I use to entertain her with this videos on this channel when she was small. At the time she haven't joint kinder garden.
When she joined the school, teacher was unable to make tone for the rhymes then my cousin used to tell her teacher how these rhymes are used to be in tone.
I was very happy to listen about  this thing.

Here in the channel you can get the rhymes like Humpty Dumpty, Johny Johny, Finger Family,etc.
These videos would happen to be very useful for kinder garden students.
I really like the videos of this channels.

You can comment the name of your favourite channels in the comment box.
If you like the post they please tell below.
If you don't want to miss my post then please subscribe to our blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alux.com

T-Series

Khan Academy